welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Sunday, October 11, 2009

biee. biee..

hey~ i ady back from church.
ohh my baby cheers jesus!
u noe what??
it's raining after it~
n i don't bring my pinky umbrella.
hahaha.
so me n winda go back to condo with one umbrella covering our head~
so romantic...! :p
even my baby never done it b4 with me~ xD
anyway,
i'm going to wash my clothes first.
it's become a big mountain of dirty clothes. LOL
c'yaaa~

this is my cutiest boy~

oyaaaa.. forgot to tell u something guys.

2 days ago, baby bought me a cute piggy doll~ hahaha

first time i looked to the piggy,

i said " his face (piggy) wish me to buy him~

but i dowan! :p RM89.90.

soooo... finally my baby bought it for me~

he said to accompany me sleep at nite,

so whenever i miss him,

i just see the piggy face. ;P

thx bieee~ mwahh~

0 comments: