welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OFFLINE FOR A MOMENT

tmn2..
tgl 26-28 g gag ol yahh.
coz mu karya wisata k bogor-lembang-bandung.
so don't miss me key? LMAO~
The talks we've had are endless
they mean the world to me
you came in and changed my life
even though sometimes its hard to be happy.
You understand me very well when no one really does
I know you will never judge me
you will only give me love.
You've been there for me through ups and downs
helped me through life when I couldn't turn around
You've given me and ear to listen and cry to
I feel so lucky your in my life
Your one of my best friends
no doubt about that
No one would understandthe friendship we have.
We talk about everything from religion to guys
I will always feel luck your in my life
You've helped me through stuff with my mom and dad
I couldn't thank you enough for the advice you have
You mean the world to me and always will
you have become a big sister to me
and I wouldn't change that for the world.

0 comments: