welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Saturday, November 1, 2008

it supposed to be yesterdae i post dis blog.


today so many teachers at my skool didnt come to my class to teach.
most of them r "SMUKIEZ COMPETITION" 's committee.
so, badly, we all had to do all tasks which were given from them.
suckss... especially for social affairs task.
i did it 2 n half papers ady. OMG. wad a jerk........

oh,guys,
tell u wad,
today at skool i bought pajamas from my fella,judith.
hahaha
it's ony IDR 40.000. cool~
the colour is pink. myb u all r confused..
Y i buy tat pajamas? lols.
bcoz tomorrow i'm going to my close fren's sweet 17th bdae party
n u noe, the dc for her bdae is : PAJAMAS PARTY.
NO GOWN/DRESS SLEEPING CLOTHES.
so it means we hv to wear pajamas, which is includes the trousers.
ohhh man.... X(
n i going to use my " fur sandals " or in bahasa is " sendal bulu2"
hehehe. noo... i hv to say tat i really feel dissapointed when i hv to use it,
bcoz so sayang ma..~ it will bcome dirty.. wink wink *
hey erwin, i wanna tell u from here, tat tomorrow i oso will bring along my cinnamoroll's doll from u! hahaha. coz i dowan wanna lose u... fufufufu~

hmm..hmm...
oya... forgot to tell u....
i was DRUNK! lols.
DRUNK of energen!
there r free energen for todae at my skool.
so i take 2 cups of energen ady.
hufff.. my stomach bcomes hot~ ahahaha

hey.hey.hey.
after skool, me n cindy went to TA.hehehe
we skipped from extracurricular activity again...
hahaha.
i bought 1 bag for hang out liao~
METRO BIG SALE >< ohh i love SALE.
i love SHOPPING. hohoho
but unfortunately, i forgot to bring my debit card,
it's in my auntie's wallet. sobz*
so i cant buy ANNA SUI perfume...huwaaahh.
mom....so sad..... ;(

ok,
tat's all i can tell u for todae...
yohooo XD
lots of fun. lots of tired activity too.
adios~

0 comments: