welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Wednesday, November 5, 2008

4 november 08

tahiikkk~~~

ul math hr ini g gag isa kerjain...huwaahhh.

entah np g menjadi bodoh lge...

n g menjadi bodoh pd saat ul math.

hahahaha

tp yd lha,g emank gag isa math. XD

oya, bsk gag jd ul geo lhoo.. yohooo~

happie... gag hrs bgt pagi utk bljr ^^

skrg gi ol d skul

dluar ujan lumayan deres.

mudah2an tar pas g plg skul dah reda.

kn saiia tidak mau kebasahan seperti waktu itu..lols.

errrmmm..
nieh g kac liet vto2 wkt ultah ella. ^^


0 comments: