welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Friday, April 24, 2009

sweet introduction~


hello everybody. this is my dad. he's so funny huh?! hahaha
my daddy is about 175cm tall. quite tall for me. LOL.
n he's kinda workaholic person.
my dad is a SUPERdad.
a GREAT husband for my mom.
a PERFECT man for every ladies~
muahaha..
tat's my dad.. he means everything to me.
i LOVE u dad.
more than anything in dis world.
mwah!

next, is my mom.
and yes, she is also a SUPERmom for me.
just lyk my daddy.
she loves cooking n gardening.
she's done the greatest job in dis world
as a BEAUTIFUL wifey for my daddy,
n as a LOVELY mother for me n my brother.
I LOVE u mom!
more than anything in this world oso.
another kiss for u.
mwah! :D



wohoooo..
the third one..
my fellas! ohh dear..
they make my life so colourful.
in this picture above,
left to right: me, yoani, angel, stephanie
we've known each other since we're in the junior high skool
hehehe
i miss u niggha!
see u on may~
also give u all my sweetest kiss...
mwah!

0 comments: