welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

a request from him ;)

okayy...
skrg uda jam na nulis blog lg. hehehe
tiap mu nulis, kadang binun, apa yg bakal g tulis
karena hr ini dckul benar2 bebas!
gag ada pel sm sx. cm pel KM ajah td.
ul... swt.. =.=
hmmm..
lg pgn ngo in si dia nie.
hihihi
aujourd'hui mr. saxophone est vraiment cool.
dans sa chemise blanche et pantalon noir.
J'aime ce qu'il a l'usure. :)
Ce garçon a aussi apporte son saxophone à l'école.
bien que je ne peux pas parler avec lui pendant si longtemps,
mais je suis toujours heureux de le voir.

as his request,
i ady took picta using my spectacles.
hehehe.
i look so nerdy here~
although i don't like it,
but it's ok.

he will be like it super much. XD


so different o.O

free style :D


okayy..
another pictaaa for today..

this is the way I am showing my grateful to "tante cantik"
only he and I knoe dis actu
ally~ hehehe
she bought a bottle of foam bath from Singapore for me!

and also a
chinese caligraphy with my name on it!
my name has several meaning:

together

mountain

pretty!

i love it!

thx tant
e cantik!
mwaaah
h! ;)


dis is the foam bath. -water lily-


n dis is the chinese caligraphy. :D



THX VO READING MY BLOG TODAE~

0 comments: