welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Monday, April 27, 2009

I FORGET U LIAO~

whooaa...
it's raining hard now!
4.34 pm, Indonesia.
this time, I don't even like rainy day at all.
because it makes me wanna cry~
feeling blue now~ oh shit~
all the sorrow n pain become clearly seen by everybody.
I won't let the way my broken heart is hurting me,
getting more n more obvious.
and yes. I close my window as soon as possible,
so that the misery wind won't cover my soul up.
I like to hide from all of these,
n whatever people say about me,
well I'm not the same like sheepish.
even raindrops falling from heaven
will never wash away my misery
but since we're not together
I'll wait for stormy weather
to hide these tears n I hope you'll never see it.

now I become stronger than u thought.
eventhough without u by myside~
I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun
I may be a fool for u.
if u want to know,
I don't wish to turn back the time and change the road that I chose
All the mistakes that I made it burns a hole in my soul
And it took all that I had to get out of that hole
I finnaly found someone who is better from u,
u r not beside me whenever I turn my head,
u r not behind me whenever I look back,
u r not in front of me whenever I need a guide,
even u r not in my heart whenever I miss u.

just forget the memory.
instead it makes me hurt
now I have to move on.
to find another one.
who is better than u.
I know that u r good for me.
but seems like God is still not for us.
I hope u can find more beautiful girl around u.
n better than me.
because u deserve it. :)
I'll never b jealous anymore,
coz I have no heart for u~

0 comments: