welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Behind the mickey's secret

tik.tik.tik..jacqueline cantik.
d kamar warna pink~
lhooooo...hahaha
awalna mu nyanyi tik.tik.tik.bunyi hujan.
hihihi.
ujan lg..ujan lg....hooahmm.
bkin ngantuk.

hey.last nite i was so happy,
coz i cud finish his game about my bdae.
well.
i ady got 3 clues for my bdae.
HOME.
CAKE.
MICKEY MOUSE!
hehehe. i was a bit surprised when i found the 3rd clue.


wad?mickey?i love it too!hahaha
well, he said tat it still connected with the 2nd clue..
hmmm....makes me wondering~
will he give me a mickey mouse cake?
or mybe a cake with a mickey decoration on it?
hahaha ^0^

lg nggin si dia plg nie.
ktna lg d TA.
sdg mencari sesuatu buat saiia.
apakah ituu?
g sendiri pun masih cukup bertanya2.
coz he keeps it as a secret till my bdae! :(
hateeeee u, booooyyy!hahaha

wahh tp ngo2 soal mickey mouse,
jd pgn k disney land.hahaha
um pernah ksana sihh! ^^
later, klo uda pny duit dah,
ru ksanaaa..
ajak mami papi, n koko tercintaah.
hihihi


bsk..
adalah hr terakhir ujian praktek
mandarin!hihihi
abis nulis blog,
yg hrs g lakukan adalah hafalin tuh dialog buat bsk
semoga bs lancar deh.
doain yah teman2.. ^^
td jg sempet rekamin nada2 na buat nita.
yah itung2 membantu temen deh
kn klo dy nilai na bgs,
g jg ikut seneng.
brarti g sukses ngajarin naa. :)
semangat tmn2 semuaaa!!
JIA YOU!!! :D

sekian dlo deh blog g hr ini.
mgkn tar mlm,
stlh dinner,
g bkal tulis lg. :)
c u guys....
a billion kiss for my reader,
mwaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!


i have a brain, but can't always think of u
i have a mouth, but can't always talk to u

i have hands, but can't always help u

but...

i have a HEART, that always pray for u.
I LOVE U FRIENDS :D

2 comments:

R.A.H. said...

hey jaq. g baru baca komen u! g ud jrg update blog nih. haha u mala gila stiap hari update. well u cb aja bk www.shoutmix.com trs ntar kaya daftar2 & u bisa pilih chatbox yg u pngn. tinggal kopi aja urlnya. btw good luck dlm nebak quiz dr dy.

renz's life said...

ooo..sip2..btw taro dmn tuh chat box?mksd g code na rick.hehehe thx anyway. ;)