welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Friday, October 10, 2008

Jay Chou-Capricorn


Jay Chou-Capricorn
Release:9/29/08
Language:Chinese
Taiwan's prince of Mando-pop Jay Chou
merges music with the art of sorcery
on his latest album, Capricorn,
named after his own Zodiac sign.
As Jay is especially adept in card tricks,
his ninth full-length album
features a retro poker card design.
Jay appears in a playful double jack of spades image
to match his two new songs "Magic" and "Clown".
Jay's new principal song Dao Xiang ("Rice Fragrance")
returns to the basic elements of music.
Penned and composed by Jay,
the song revolves around childhood experiences
in a small village,
and uses simple rhythm and natural sounds,
including that of cicadas,
accompanied by folk guitar and hip-hop beats.
1.魔杰座 Capricorn (Mo Jie Zuo)
2.女兒紅 Red Daughter (Nu Er Hong)
3.東方之殿 Place of the Oriental (Dong Fong Zhi Dian)
4.紅樓夢中 Dream of the Red Mansion (Hong Lou Meng Zhong)
5.失戀的青蛙 Lovelorn Frog (Shi Lian De Qing Wa)
6.失落非主流 Lost Mainstream (Shi Luo Fei Zhu Liu)
7.從新愛 New Love (Cong Xin Ai)
8.大灌藍 Big Dunk (Da Guan Lan)
9.達芬奇的畫布 Leonardo Da Vinci's Canvas (Da Fen Qi De Hua Bu)
10.小丑 Clown/Joker (Xiao Chou)
11.稻香 Fragrant Rice (Dao Xiang)
I ♥ HIS NEW ALBUM!!

0 comments: