welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Saturday, October 11, 2008

DO IT FOR ME~

DEAR RENZ

I ____ You.

You Have A Nice______.

You Make Me _______.

You Should _______.

Someday I Will ______.

You + Me =_______.

If I Saw You Now I'd __________.

I Want To _______ You.

I Would _______ Just For You.

If I Could Sing You Any Song It Would Be _________.

We Could ______ Under The Stars.

Love,_______________.

(P.S. ______________.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEAR RENZ


I miss You.

You Have A Nice voice.

You Make Me feel beep*XD.

You Should ga tau!--".

Someday I Will marry u?lol.

You + Me = lovers!!^^.

If I Saw You Now I'd shock!!.

I Want To huugg You.

I Would do evrytin! Just For You.

If I Could Sing You Any Song It Would Be tiamo!!hehe.

We Could sleep Under The Stars.

Love, is u!.



(P.S. i luv evrytin bout u.)