welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Friday, September 26, 2008

thank you

This is a blog to my haters out there,

whether they are reading this or not

but im saying two words : THANK YOU.

Haters coming to my blog page

harassing me or threatening me

( boy or girl ) calling me ngentot, bitch, etc u guys name it

i saw it all but i wanna say this:

you can judge or talk whatever you like about me

tell the world if you have to

BUT at the very end

your making me more famous

than i really am at the moment.

i am not born to live in your expectations

i'm born to be me ( Renz© )

i'm real and i'm unique to everyone.

you haters out there coming into my chatbox

saying all those shit,

let me tell u,

at least i'm brave enough to get my face out there.

whatever people think of me,

it's up to them,

everyone has different feelings about me,

so if your haters wasting ur time harrassing me

i suggest you take a look in front of the mirror

then take a picture upload them on fs

and see if others got something to say

about ur ugly fucked up face

then you will know how it really feels.

i'm not ashamed of who i am

or what i've been through in my life till now

because everyone has there own way of living

and own decisions.

This is my decision and i'm unique in my own way.

So why do i have to waste my time

thinking who's gonna hate me for being the real me,

i'm happy for being the real and true me,

i don't go be someone i'm not

and i'm proud for who i am.

b4 finishing this blog,

i know some haters gonna keep on hating me

and gonna talk shit about me,

well, i cant change that,

then again i'm a hot topic to talk about

so go ahead judge all u like

throw all these words on me,

at the end i want to say THANK YOU

cause your that close for bringing me to fame.

=)

=)

=)

=)

=)

::renz love all the haters::

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nicely said!! :')