welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Saturday, September 13, 2008

skool

hey guyss.. here r my classmates at XIIS1....
i'm so happy being a part of thiz class ^^
check these out~

he's defin kusuma.
his nick name is: sponge bob
he loves sleeping super much. XD

break time~

jan came to our class to chat wif fuki, george, sofie, n judith.


wohoo.. history class.

fenni n me sitting at back. so serious XD

in the other hand, bagong was talking too much at the front. lols.

drawing class. part of art.
they looked so happy. XD

Mr. Bayu' s class.

he's our indonesian teacher.

we heart u sir! ^^


she's Margaretta.

called: getta #4.

our MVP at smukie's basketball team~

look at wad've they done!

BUM! BUM! lols.

william a.ka. CUN [middle]. he's our captain.

but look at him! XD

aaaw...

so crazyy...

economy class.

our economy teacher is Mr. Dono.

defin as the model here. fufufufu.

he's michael a.k.a QIMEL.

the one who took all dis pic. XD

he sits behind me.

oh, mega [left] n nadia [right] r here too.

u noe, we're having art class rite now.

so, XIIS1 n S2 r at the same time. ^^

so discipline.... ><
anyway, why was JANE standing at tat time?
hahaha. i oso dunno. XD

felis, oni, n renny r talking... triangle zone. ROFL.

watcha looking oni? ^^

renny's drink is same wif qim's drink.

like camel u noe. hahaha

Ms. LE. ---> LEoni. ^^

she lookes like Albert Einstein, isn't she? XD

. sisca n silvy.

oh. there is me inside! hehehe.
i brought my cutie laptop tat dae~

studying hard?? ><
she's priscilla cindy a.ka pche.
my friend since i was at kindergarten. ^^
now she sits next to me.

me trying to open coin candy. XD

0 comments: