welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Thursday, September 11, 2008

stupid~

pgn cpet2 tgl 14 nie.

hehehe.
erwinnnn...
aq kgn diiiaaa.... ^^
hmmm... walopun gtuhh.
g mac binun nie.
mu kmn klo erwin dh djkt.
pligan sihh k mall yh.
biz jkt mu kmn lg.
mu k dufan, tp jauu.
n klo cm bedua gag enk.
sepiii bgt...><
tar dehh liet ajahh gmn.
yg pzt kk g blg dy mu jmpt.
fufufufu





oya...
guyss....
for a few days, i wont b online at fs yahh ^^
hehehe. xo xorry~
coz g dh ad komitmen ma erwin gag akan ol.
lalalalalala~
tp tng ajahh, blog akan tetep berlanjut,
klo g free. ^^
gag lm lg,
vto g n erwin bkal byk terpajang d blog ini koq.
n kalian mua isa liet dehh.
hehehehe.
jgn hrp d fs bs liet muaa.
coz g mlz upload na...lols.

ad lg!
td pas pel lab ing.
kn ad fill in the blank.
yg ud slse isi,
lgsg angkat tgn cpet2 3 org,
n g mng lho!
g yg slh na plig dkit.
akhirnaaa, g dp susu n richeese dehh!
yeeeaahhh~
gokil dehh.
2 mgg berturut2,
g ngumpulin hdh...nyahahahha.


oya,
g dr maren tuh ngo in teru teru bozu ma si felis.
hahaha
pgn bgt bkin boneka ituu.
XD
buat iseng2 ajahh sihh.

yd ahh.

gag tw mu ngo ap lg nie.

bsk lg yahh. ^^

c yaaa.....

love n miss my erwin ^^

0 comments: