welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Monday, May 4, 2009

boring day :(

hr ini hr pertama TO UAS yg kedua.
penting gag sih? mpe TO UAS 2x.
huff.. pgnna sih lgsg UAS ajah. biar cpet2 libur.
hehehe.
hmm.. agama n KN. karena hr sblmna kecapekan,
gag sempet bljr byk, alhasil??
gag bs deh td!wkwkwk gpp dehh.. :)

nih, saiia sajikan bbrp vto ultah ajah.
soalna lg binun mu nls apa..
agak2 bad mood.
maav yahh tmn2 :)


0 comments: