welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

online lg hr jumat

in the morning sunshine,
i wake up early,
i dont really mean to wake up so early
tat's bcoz my aunty didnt noe today i dont get to skool
1 free day vo tomorrow exam!
yes..yes...
bsk uda ul smstr nie....
dr hr kamis - kamis lge...
rada sebel sihh.
soalna jd lama..
kepotong libur sabtu,minggu,senen.
klo gag isa libur lbh lm lge dehh.hahaha
sptna mulai hr ini g hr ngumpulin smgt baru nie.
spy bsk n strsna g isa kerjain exam dg baik.
n g isa dp bgs. soalna NO REMEDIAL! =.=
senang jg nie..
erwin dh clce exam na...
semoga dia isa dp bgs mua dehh.
ud last smstr sihh..
n g tw dy dh berusaha mati2an,
bljr k lib,
bljr k hum tmn,bljr brg,
yaahhh yg pzt perjuangan dy bkal dbayar deh..^^
hmmm.
1 hal lg yg bkin g happie..
bntar lg ketemu erwin dehh ^^
dh des nie..
tgl 20an ud ktemu dy. :):):)
kangen na minta ampun dehh.
hufff~~~
want to be wif here forever~

0 comments: